Bell Target Open Evening No.2

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by RobF, Apr 15, 2010.

1. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    For all those that missed that last one... :D

Bell Target Open Evening No.2

there's a cross league and open evening.
    Dependant on how many turn up, they may form some teams and have a shoot between them.
    A just for fun competition, well you might get a sandwich.

If you are gun less or have not got a .177 set up for 6yd, no prob you can use one of theirs.

Invitation have gone out to the local and not so local Bell Target leagues, but all are welcome.
    Birmingham and Redditch leagues are coming so far.

They are based at Great Barr Conservative Club, Great Barr, Birmingham, its close to M6 Junc 7 at the top of the M5 and is behind the shops on the Newton Rd. Its a very nice club.

All kick off about 8 to 8.30pm.

More details on where the club is can be found at www.waltonlions.co.uk

Even better there is no FEES, unless you buy a few pints. Always up for one of them.

So if you dont know much about Bell Target Shooting come along.

PM Belltarget for more info

2. RobF

Club:
    this could be a tactical trick on my part... leaving for italy the next morning...

i guess i am missing GP5...

but then i'm coming back early for Euskadi and leaving her out there...

hmm...

3. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    bell target shooting

their is bell target shooting in nuneaton coton cons,bedworth ex service mans(warwickshire)and hinclkley,barwell,earlshilton(leicstershire) the only trouble is now we r coming to the end of the season,but they r looking for new members they normaly meet on mon,tue and thursday evening,go airgun forum go under target and belltarget then scroll down to find hinckley and distict for web site and pubs and clubs doing this,ive had a 21 year break and just got back into it and loving it,you try and hit the bell through hole no bigger than a cigarette butt at 6 yards its harder than you think :):):):):):):)i shoot for coton cons monday,and ashby road b(hinckley) on thursdays

Last edited: Apr 16, 2010
  4. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

should be good - date is in the diary, so hope to see you there:cool:

Chris - i am trying to persuade Ric oshay (Nige from PC) to have ago too:cool:

ATB

Phil

5. RobF

Club:
    Hi All,
    Some of you know about this so I am preaching to the converted. But we are sending this email to the entire list.
    In March we held an open evening which was well attended by around 70 people from all over the country.
    Due to its great sucess we have received no end of requests to do it again.

SO HERE WE GO.

The event is open to all to have a go at Bell Target shooting. Last time we even formed teams based on the leagues that attended and had a kind of match.

On the evening of Tuesday 22nd June there's a Cross League and Open Evening. Dependant on how many turn up, we may form some teams and have a shoot between them. A just for fun competition, well you might get a sandwich. If you are gun less or have not got a .177 set up for 6yd, no prob you can use one of ours.Yes you can bring your own, open sights or diopter welcome This invitation also goes out to all Bell Target leagues to send along some Members/Team. Birmingham, Redditch and Wolverhampton leagues are coming so far. Please use the event to plug youselves, invite new shooters, do some recruiting! It is held at The Great Barr Conservative Club, Great Barr, Birmingham,B42 6BH its close to M6 Junc 7 at the top of the M5 and is behind the shops on the Newton Rd. Just turn down by the Pizza Shop. If the Car Park is full use the Pub next door and walk round. All kicks off about 8 to 8.30pm. More details on where the club is can be found at HYPERLINK "http://www.waltonlions.co.uk"www.waltonlions.co.uk Even better there is no FEES, unless you buy a few pints. Always up for one of them. The event is open to all even if you have never shot Bell Target before.
    We have attached a poster please print off some copies and publise the event. Bell Target Shooting needs more people to have a go. Pass it on information is worth nothing if at gathers dust.

Jacqui and David Duffill

Cross League & Open Evening
    Tuesday 22nd June 2010, 8 to 8.30pm start.
    To be held at:
    The Great Barr Conservative Club.
    Bromford Walk, 6a Newton Road,
    Great Barr, Birmingham, West Midlands B43 6BH
    Turn after the bus stop, by the Pizza Shop.
    Home of the Walton Lions A.R.C.
    There will be participants from other leagues and People New to Bell Target Shooting.
    The Event is open to ALL to try this sport.
    Bell Target Shooting (just for fun) competitions.
    The competitions will depend on numbers attending.
    We may create teams (team v team).
    No prizes but you may get a sandwich.
    All free no fees. Loan Rifles available.
    For further location details, visit the Club Website.
    Close to J7 M6 top of the M5.
    www.waltonlions.co.uk
    www.belltarget.com

6. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    hopefully il bring some of the lads from our league to hav a shoot it should be a good 1:D:D:D:D

7. Belltarget

Belltarget Member

Nearly There

Well 3 weeks to go.

Have had interest from Shooting magazines and some local shooters are hoping to bring a display of some old springers. Yes we can have a play.

8. cinstone

cinstone New Member

Should be bringing my Mk I B.S.A Meteor all being well. Maybe my Mk V Super Meteor as back up too.

Chris.