1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Barpc 2010 summer sizzler

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by Prone Shooter, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Prone Shooter

Prone Shooter New Member

Jul 2, 2009
    Hi all

We are pleased to announce that this years Summer Sizzler will be held at Popham Woods on Sunday 19th September.

This year it will be a 50 shot competition on a single course rather than a 60 shot over two courses.

Entry will be £8.00 per shooter and half price for juniors, 15 and under.

Prizes to 5th in recoiling and open and to 3rd in Junior class.

Catering will be via Adam.

Gates open at 09.00 with a shotgun start at 10.00am. Last entry at 11.00 am as we hope to be finished by 14.30 with tropies being presented at 15.00. This is to allow those travelling a fair distance to arrive and leave at a respectable hour

The format is "Classical" HFT, so expect to have to work for some of those targets;), with an emphasis on the taking part and enjoying the companionship of the shooting community.

Rules are basically CSFTA with a smattering of our own rules to allow us to be "inventive":rolleyes: with the targets and positions. All target killzones will be 25 or 40mm.

Any questions, fire away

BARPC Outdoor committee
  2. Lobby

Lobby New Member

Sep 7, 2010
    I plan to make this my first competition as I only live down the road in Newbury. can I just turn up on the day or do I need to pre book
  3. pete53

pete53 New Member

Apr 18, 2009
    Westbury, Wiltshire
    Quarry Hunters
    Just turn up