Attitude...A+MASTERS at Emley

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by cocksure, Oct 17, 2015.

1. cocksure

cocksure Weihrauch flasher mac....

Attended Masters at Emley today, after a fantastic raffle and prizes there was a bit of a talk about 'the future'....the whole talk was about what they (organisers) would like to do for shooters and how they can try to make things better, followed by a request for support and a genuine thank you for those that attended. Fekin' A+ for effort, it was my first MASTERS but certainly will not be my last. Left feeling good about HFT and shooting, a great finish .Thanks.

2. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    Spot on really enjoyed the day:D

Steve

3. Ratinator

Ratinator Well-Known Member

Club:
    Millride FTC / Nomads
    Forward thinking

Has to be said Emley are one of the best hosts anyone could have the pleasure to attend.
    Be it HFT or FT , top ground run by top people. I think the one thing that makes it stand out is the support of the whole region.
    Simoni

4. bow

bow Glenn

Club:
    PARC
    Just like to thank everyone at Emily more, or is it emley Moore. No emley moor I think. Fantastic day out. Thanks for the raffle win.made up for my shooting. Must thank trev and Karen for the education and the company. He he. It was my first time at a masters shoot hard or what.a few school boy errors but loved every minute. Not be my last. Thank you all. Well done all the winners you earn it.

5. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Thank you so much for your kind words , Ian and I only want the best for our shooters and want you guys / girls to have the best fun you can have . We try hard to make sure you have a good day . We have listened this season and learnt so next season can be even better . That's all we want , lots of big smiles and laughter and safe shooting .

Look forward to seeing you next season !

LAity

6. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    Glen Karyn enjoyed your company too a pleasure
    Katz xx

7. GTC

GTC Member

well done to all the hft masters team,a good course and a well run, well organised excellent event, i was given a master class in hft by dave ramshead n simon vant, excellent shooting lads had a good day though simon was abit hard to understad at times:)

8. plattitude

plattitude Active Member

Club:
    Anston
    Well Graham, da wer shoitin wi one from ort big hill, n one from darn sarf, so wots dy expect:D
    I wo wi two from wales:eek::eek:

They spoke better English than me :D:D

Very good shoot, well organised and will be happy to shoot the masters again, when your back in God's own county that is.;);)

Paul

9. SimonBattye

SimonBattye Member

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    +1 on that, I also had a great day well done and thanks to all involved in organising the shoot and to Emily Moore for hosting.

10. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Good to shoot with you too Graham, I think vanty was a bit lost with the in depth whippet and ferret conversation though.