Anyone stopping saturday night near East Tilbury?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Anon, May 14, 2010.

1. Anon

Anon Non member

Just wondered if anyone was stopping overnight, saturday, ready for the GP on the Sunday?If so where are you all stopping at?

Might be having a change of plan, last minute I know, but the thought of leaving at 4am to get to the shoot doesn't exactly appeal to me so am thinking of stopping over. Considdering the ibis, anyone stoppped there?

regards,

Matt

2. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Ibis hotels

Matt I had the great pleasure of staying in one of these hotels last year aand frankly I would never do it again.

I was away on a rugby trip for 1 night and the choice was one of these hotels.

There is no room in them to manouvre, if you sit down to go to the toilet, then be assured that you will struggle to close the door. If you have legs longer than 10" then your struggling.

Personally, I would stay somewhere else or just drive to the shoot....

Berty

3. KarlC

KarlC Member

Club:
    Dowry Hill Ftc
    staying over

Matt...A few of the shooters are staying over at the travelogde at thurrock services its only 10 mins from the shoot.. and it was only about 19.00 for the room ...hope this helps. Karl

4. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree

FatBoy :D:p