1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Anybody up for some practise on Wednesday

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by LAity, Feb 2, 2010.

1. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Hi all

I am getting the "Mighty BSA" back today and i cant wait . So i need to get some practise with gun and scope. Anybody about for a walk about and laugh down at MAD??I need to get out there and shoot in the wind!!! Dont be put off but i think Gary Chillingworth might be there as well, along with Ian and Cleve. So if yo fancy coming down and shooting a course for some proper practise , i will be there ( dont let that put you off either:D:D )

LAity

2. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    Come and have some fun and as Rog will be shooting the BSA you can be sure of not coming last:D:D:D

3. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Well i will have you know the BSA has just turned up and looks darn good if you ask me. Lets get a scope on it and get it out there ASAP!!!! I feel some Giant slaying is in order...o yes! Bring on tomorrow and then of course the Sunday shoot..... at which i think i might just clear up!!!!! No i have not been drinking, i have had a cup of tea and Bovril on toast:D:D

LAity