Any news on the Midlands HFT yet?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Weevie, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Weevie

Weevie Banned

Or did I miss the post. :eek:

If I can be of any assistance to the organisers then drop me a PM. I'm running out of excuses not to do the decorating! :D

2. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Quarry on Sunday Steve, its UK Springers but they are allowing proper guns as well:D:D:D

3. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Give it a couple of weeks and all will be finalised. It would have been this week but I've had a lot change very quickly at work. Everyone from the clubs will get an update this week and then once the clubs are happy then you'll see it here first. :)

Ryan

4. Weevie

Weevie Banned

Wales? It's hardly bloomin' Midlands is it? :rolleyes::D

Actually I'd love a shoot at Quarry in good weather but after last weekends 470 miles over a couple of days I'd also like a bit of break from motorway driving. :eek::D

I also need to show my face at Furnace a bit more. I'm trying to persuade Ed (the owner) that it'd be a cool idea to put out some targets that can be shifted about to vary the course. Poor bugger set's up really quite a nice HFT course and then gets me nagging him to expand it. :eek::D

5. Weevie

Weevie Banned

Good stuff Ryan, and my offer of help (for what it's worth :eek: ) stands mate. ;)

6. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Thanks Steve, we'll need some help with marshalls and stuff. But we'll sort it closer to the time.;):)

Ryan

7. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Must come up and shoot there one day its sounds like a nice place, have they applied for a Midland HFT round?

8. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

You're in for a nice suprise mate!;)

Hey 333 posts - The sale price of the beast!:D:p;)

Ryan