Anston and me

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by BOMBER, Oct 3, 2009.

1. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

Well where do i start.As some of you will have no doubt already be aware a few of us from Anston will be moving on to pastures new at the end of this year, I myself have already joined another club that is local to me. The main problem I have with anston is the lack of facilities like a decent cabin that is clean to sit in and a decent toilet, not allot to ask for but hey hoe we ain't got them.:confused:

A few of us (Nigel smith, Dave martin) have been debating this on the club website and maybe we have upset a few people or they don't agree with our train of thought or they are just plain MARDY as they have now seemed fit to ban all three of us from posting on the club forum. I am aware that our club secretary funded the club forum with his own money so it his prerogative to do with it what he will, but to ban its members for debating something on its club site instead of an open forum where everyone can see is rather petty.

So now you all know I am officially a proper HFT SERIAL MOANING GIT and have a ban to prove it, I am sure others will be along soon to put there ten pence worth in but like big Chris once said to me ( you don't sit on fences do you mate).:cool:

2. D Martin

D Martin Non member

LOL can't believe this is not a piss take:eek:

My posts this morning on the Anston forum had no offensive remarks at all !!!!!It just seems that a certain person doesn't like been told to keep his negative comments to himself as i.m.o they weren't constructive or for the good of the club but were just to have a go at Anstons members and I'm sorry but someone is well out of order banning me from anything as I have done nothing to deserve it.

Oh well onward and upward, it's no great loss and I'm a big believer in the old saying "what goes around comes around".

This to me is just school boy tactics in order for a certain person to get his own way.......well as far as I'm concerned you can have it .
    Looks like the dummy is well and truely out of the pram:D:D:D:rolleyes:

Dave

P.S. I'M INNOCENT I TELL YA !!!!:D:D:D

3. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

LOL you pair been upsetting people again by telling the truth:D:D:D:D

4. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Well I can't believe it Chris to tell you the truth.
    I went on the Anston forum earlier under Ryans account which had mistakenly not been deleted and a post had been put up saying that certain members had posted negativley and had such been banned.

I put on a reply saying how dare anyone suggest that I had been nagative and just gone on the forum to wind people up after all the work that I have put into the club in the past 3 years and that I have done nothing to warrant a ban.

Personally it looks like it's just a head hunt for anyone that dares to speak up against the fact that a certain person thinks that it's his club even though he no longer has real interest in developing it or looking after its loyal membership. Iin his own words "if you don't like it then no one forced you to join and no one will stop you from leaving"

Positive words indeed that can only be for the good of a club and its members.

I have done nothing to provoke this ban from the said forum except to post positive comments about a club that I once thought deserved better amenities for its members but it has been made very clear to me that I am now no longer needed or wanted there as I dared to open my gob.

I had already made up my mind to move on to better things before today but the way that the whole thing has been done is very disapointing and now I'm glad the move has taken place but I feel sorry for the members that will remain to be treated with little respect.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2009
  5. BOMBER

Its all good fun you know, speak your mind and get caned for it. For what its worth Chris some of the guys at anston ar feeking brilliant and have really helped me out not just shooting but in my personal life and with work around my home. There are still some good lads and lasses left at the club as well as the SNIVELING SUCK UP DWEEBS who just are to far up there own and others arses to notice what is happening around them.

I wish Anston as a club all the best but I for one will never visit it again unless it is in a hft competition or the leadership changes to some one who can take criticism without throwing the teddy out of the pram. Some of the posts that where mentioned as being negative would have mainly been started by me like the hft one after the ponty round and the last years thread on winter hft which seemed to get some backs up. The rule you have to remember at Anston is if you are a good boy and don't speak out you are fine if you want to raise something on the club forum or another that is deemed risky then your DOOMED i tell you DOOMED.

6. D Martin

D Martin Non member

No wonder we got banned you nutter:rolleyes:
    That's what I get for being your mate :D:D:D:D

Dave

7. BOMBER

You started it............................................................................................................................................................................................

or did I can' remember as some mardy deleeted all the threads:eek:

8. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    you guys are more than welcome at Tawd if you fancy some winter comps

no **** stirring though or you'll get booted :D

9. D Martin

D Martin Non member

neither of us started anything it was just some arse going on a personal rampage.

Dave

10. BOMBER

Cheers dave( we call it banter down here mate):cool::D

11. D Martin

D Martin Non member

12. DEAN C.

DEAN C. Steyr Convert

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    Dave/Mick
    I will not comment on the clubs forum attitude but it has surprised me, and from the outside looking in it seems a little strange.

I think I know daves plans and I am sure he will go from strength to strength.

Both of you seem ok to me! so good luck to you! and young Ryan of course.

Dean.

13. BOMBER

Cheers dean you have to be at the club to understand whats going on mate. I joined another club in the week that has all the facilities I need and is still local to me, see you at the hunters.

14. Cop Out & Dead Shot

Cop Out & Dead Shot Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    I have just returned home after being out all day and guess what???????????? I'm banned from the Anston Forum. Me.... Mr Nice Guy, little ole me!!!!!

Do I hear anyone asking why???????

Good, thought I did.

Welllllll it all started with this ham shanker who once did a sterling job up at this quaint little shooting club near Eckington. Everything went swimmingly well for a while, whilst ever he had total control and the answer to every question was "yes sir, no sir, three bags full sir." But then............This ham shanker buggered off from the club, leaving the club to fend for itself. This it did quite admirably, competing in both NEFTA & UKAHFT shoots and being quite sucessfull too. Until the wanderer decided it was time to return. Now you know the song so lets all sing along "All we want for christmas is a sitting shed, a sitting shed a sitting shed etc etc etc." And because I chose to debate the pros & cons of getting one ..........I get banned for negativism. I thought saying NO was being negative but maybe the yorkshire dialect is different to the southern one, I don't know. (Do you know who it is yet????).

Anyway, I'll finish with the altered words to another song:

Its my forum (party) and I'll ban who I want to, ban who I want to, ban who I want to. You will be banned too if you argue with me"

Guys as you can see, its so farcical its not worth taking seriously. The man is puddled.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2009
  15. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Well your not welcome at Quarry:p:D

Pete

16. BOMBER

Who me or laurel and hardy:p:D

17. D Martin

D Martin Non member

PMSL now THAT is funny !!!!!!:D:D:D:D

Dave

18. delta1

delta1 New Member

I would just like to point out that I am in no way involved in banning people at Anston, or in the threads concerned on the Anston Forum.

However I would like to wish those members going elsewhere all the best for the future.

Richard.

19. Cop Out & Dead Shot

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    As I wheel my 400 through the woods broad and narrow, crying club huts, and cabins alive alive oh,
    Alive alive oh, alive alive oh,crying cabins and club huts alive alive oh :(:(:(

20. Cop Out & Dead Shot

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    Very diplomatic Rich. But I've been banned for what???????? I'm still there