Ans. 8002 KI S2 - New Model or What ???

Discussion in 'Anschutz' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Jan 7, 2011.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Just came across another Anschutz on eGun...odd thing was it had 'KI' stamped on the breech block... and did a prompt Google.de search...

It seems there is only 1 gunshop in Germany with the Anschutz 8002 KI S2.....in an Adult size beech stock !

Is this a new model me wonders :confused:

Perhaps this gun is to be announced at the upcoming IWA show in Germany ?

Was also wondering what the ' K I' stand for...it could only mean - ' Killer Instinct' :D:D:D:D:D

I see me adding this one to the collection pretty quick and getting the appropriate power mod. before the rest of the FT community catches on with the JH mod ! :D

Now that Walther is pulling out of 16Joules (12 ft/lb) LG300 Dominator fabrication...is this Anschutz's time to plug the hole in an unofficial sneaky kind of way in supporting FT ??? and at Euro 1250 / GBP 1051 - thats not too bad at all...

:cool:

Attached Files:

2. steveRS

steveRS New Member

I want one !

Reminds me of my old FWB 602 !

:)

3. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Any one fancy for Anschutz to make a new batch of these for the Uk market :confused:

If YES, then shoot off an email to them stating you want one...:D :

http://jga.anschuetz-sport.com/index.php5?menu=421&sprache=1

The more of us/you send the email, the more likely we can see these in the flesh on the UK shores....I just want one 'cause of the stock :D

Why ?

The reply from the German reseller:

" Hello,

The air rifle model 8002 Kl S2 produced by Anschütz is limited to 30 items, 20 for Germany and 10 for foreign countries.

Only one gun is still there for sale.

According to the representative for southern Germany, Anschütz won t produce any further rifle of this model!

The letters “Kl†are the initials of the representative. From a technical point of view the rifle is identical to the model 8002 S2 (fully equipped).

If the demand is very large, Anschütz will manufacture a second series."

Now that makes me wonder who the VIP is, to have initials of the Rep. on the gun ??? strange story..:rolleyes:

4. JEV

JEV Member

Club:
    Purley Chase FTC
    Not a patch on the green laminate 8002 & 2002 stocks Anschutz used to supply. Definatley guves the impresion of a budget stock IMHO.

5. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Agreed...but since those other stocks are discontinued, but still found on SportsJagdWaffen at these insane prices:

http://www.sport-jagdwaffen.de/de/Anschuetz-Zubehoer?XTCsid=38c4fac4f5059fcabdd8733abbeaf1f2

...I reckon this full size ADULT stock aint too bad as something new & akin to the normal standard grown up stock...it may not be a GC, but as whole price package, including the S2 system, Its WAY better than this at UK rip off price of GBP1706 :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://www.edinkillie.co.uk/ecatalog/anschutz-8002-air-rifle-p-708.html

Actually, come to think of it..GBP1052 is relatively a bargain ! :D

:cool: