Air arms ev2 mk2

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by casper, Jul 9, 2014.

1. casper

casper New Member

I am looking for a slightly better gun for FT and HFT but cannot afford the premium prices of the top shelf models.
    I'm looking at around the £700 mark. How do you guys rate the slightly older AIR ARMS MK2. Are there any things i need to be aware off or would you push me towards a different gun completely at that price mark.

All info is helpful so feel free to comment.

2. Yorkshiretea

Yorkshiretea B Grade Bandit

Club:
    Anston FTC
    You'll get a good EV2 MK4 for that money, they usually go for £600-700. You won't go wrong with a good one.

3. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Anschutz

At about the £ 650 to 750 mark you can get a good 2002/2020 Anschutz . they are a bit hard to find now . but they are accurate and reliable , with the best trigger in the business . if you find one look for all welham's mods . IE the receiver / breech bridge , uprated reg , cocking link mod and the transfer port mod if pos . ??? HOLLY

PS having said that my wifes MPR shoots just as well as anything i have and it only costs around the £ 450 / £ 500 mark .