about theoben evolution...

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Desperta ferro, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Desperta ferro

Desperta ferro New Member

somebody could say me somethink about this "machine"???...(i saw it in B.A.R...380 Pounds (expensive for me...but... think i,m in love...):D
    i know it,s a gas ram and arround 12ft ( 16Joules..more or less)...
    think it,s an excellent made in U.K rifle...but for H.F.T could be a good option?...the barrel is short, and i like it..
    thanks in advance...

2. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Theo

Hi up mate . really this is a sporting rifle . the evoloution , the olympus and the taunus are much of a muchness . you really need a pump to go with em to keep the power up as well . but they are very accurate and great to look at . not a bad price for an evoloution . they go for about £ 300 secondhand . i like mine ?>?? HOLLY

3. Desperta ferro

Thanks Holly!...then the opposition is... the power goes down all the time :mad: ...
    ...i,m thinking on an other option....a BSA Ligthning tuned whit a gas ram...the only "problem" is,... actually the BSA airguns are assembled in Spain....and Gamo don,t work well... in England better job done...

4. DYNAMAN

DYNAMAN New Member

Theoben evo

Hi there, i bought my evo, a thumbhole version in .177 about a year ago and i love it. have just purchased and fitted a cs1000 to it as a xmas present to myself. took it down the club for a shoot yesterday, and it has transformed the gun. well worth it. its fitted with a 4-16x50 mtc viper which just clears the barrel when its broken, and is very accurate out to 50 yards. i agree about the power dropping off, mine is running at about 10foot pounds at present.

5. Desperta ferro

Thanks DYNAMAN!... now my only doubt is... when the power goes down,... it,s necesary pump the rifle with an special "machine" like de HW90?...
    thanks in advance