Aa s200 & ft ?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by cb2591, Sep 7, 2011.

1. cb2591

cb2591 Member

I know the 200 is used for HFT,what about FT? I realise its limitations {shot count is one},but im thinking of strapping a big scope to it and having a go. It may become a bit top heavy but should balance well. Anyone tried it?

2. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Yes

Yes big paul down the club had one with a FT stock on it . the barrel is as good as anything out there . but the rest of the rifle is not really up to it . no quality . better to flog it or exchange it for a S 400 classic . that will do it . 40 top shots and with a reg more . still a bit to light . but it will do the job ??? HOLLY

Last edited: Sep 7, 2011
  3. loopyloo

loopyloo Member

Club:
    Bisley
    This is exactly what i started with(7 years) and found that i could do a 30 shot course with relative ease.
    But the hassle of taking on a forty shot + made me have a carbine 400.

Which had to be up graded again because of shooting 50 shot courses to a 400 classic

The scope that i started with was a deben which went off to Belgium(mario still has this i think) when i decided to have a big Nikko which is still going strong.

Loops