AA Pellets v JSB's Batch types

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Tackleberry, Feb 9, 2014.

1. Tackleberry

Tackleberry New Member

Club:
    Meon Valley (CSFTA)
    It's not the age old question folks, but does any one see a Batch pellet improvement for AA pellets (4.52 size) as a comparison to the "Intershoot batch" listed JSB pellets?

If an AA pellet can be found to work with some degree of Batch improvement, why does no suppplier offer AA's from batched dies?

Or are they all just pot luck?

2. Tone

Tone Active Member

Club:
    Bristol Aero & Quarry Hunters

It is possible to get a supplier to send out a specific batch of Air Arms, I have done it with BAR and Uttings.

It is best you speak to them about your order on the phone and make it very clear what you want otherwise you will generally get what they can lay their hands on first in the store room.

First you need to find a batch that you are confident with and secondly one that is still available out there in large numbers.

Tony

3. Tackleberry

Tackleberry New Member

Club:
    Meon Valley (CSFTA)
    I didn't get much past joy with Uttings last. Dispatch was generally new sleeves straight from the stock cupboard.
    So little control in batch requirement, but they were good on price.

If i return to batch control, (Intershoot & JSB) its a rework of the luep again. IN THIS WEATHER :eek:o:eek:o:eek:o