AA EV2 mk4

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Evo, Dec 22, 2015.

1. Evo

Evo Bob Evans,, always getting banned from sales

Club:
    ByleyFTC
    hi all, I,m wondering if anyone can help me with regards my EV2 mk4

I checked the probe today and when the pellet probe is entering the barrel I noticed that it is not central, it does not enter central until the chamfered part of the probe enters the barrel, what I was wondering is , will this affect the accuracy by not putting the pellet in straight ? . I have not put a scope on yet so cannot check, the other thing is there is a wheel on the bolt /pellet probe , is this for adjusting the bolt so as to centralise it,,,,, I,m confused as I cannot find anything about it anywhere

any help would really be appreciated

many thanks Evohuntsman

2. Evo

Club:
    ByleyFTC
    all sorted now, the rifle is going in for a service to J,O

very helpful guy but also very busy ,,

looking forward to setting it up once done

3. DaveRobinson

DaveRobinson NEFTA Chairman

Club:
    Anston
    never bothered mine they all do it because of the wear on the breech block where the stainless bar slides in dont make a rats assssss of difference to the pellet

4. Evo

Club:
    ByleyFTC
    thanks for the reply Dave, I was just unsure if it would affect the pellet at all, on my daystates the pellet probes are very central, when pushing the pellet into the barrel yet the air arms EV2 isn,t ,,so you can hopefully understand where I was coming from, I,m very critical at making sure everything is as it should be because if something is not quite right it might be minute and the gun end but at the target end could be the difference between a hit or a miss