A massive thank you

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by berty177, May 31, 2010.

1. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    I wiould like to take this oppurtunity to thank Ian harford and Mitsubishi for sponsoring the 2010 Mitsubishi Welsh Open at Tondu yesterday. It was a superb day and great venue that was a challenge from start to finish.

WAFTA as a region are very grateful for the support to establish how prestigous this event actually is.

It was a shame that Ian could not be there himself, but under the circumstances I am glad that Ian is on the mend and will hopefully be seeing him soon.

Like I have said thank you very much for your support for this event and look forward to next year.....

WAFTA
    Berty

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Yep, thanks to Mitsubishi for sponsoring the Ladies and Juniors trophies at the Wafta GP.

Always thought there should be a Juniors trophy for the GP Series... if anything, to stop the little blighters handing it to me in AA :D

3. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Can you get them to sponsor a Vintage Pcp class:D

It was nice to see Pat presented with the trophy after a very good round (33.)
    ady.