A massive thank you

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by D Martin, Aug 4, 2012.

1. D Martin

D Martin Non member

To Kieran Turner. I haven't seen K for ages then in a breef conversion last week I mentioned I was going to save for a target stock for my TX as it's going to be my HFT set up for next year. Yesterday he called for a cuppa and walked in with a GinB FT stock for me and wouldn't even take any cash for it. He insisted that he was just happy it was going to a good home and and insisted it was just a straight swap for my standard stock. I think this just reflects the kinda guy he is as be honest most people including me would have put it up for sale. A massive thank K I love it and can't wait to have a go now.

[​IMG]

Dave

2. gasman1

gasman1 New Member

thats what you get for being a top bloke dave innit. you lucky git you. very nice of him to do that for you mate. good on him. will you be using it tmoro at redfearns?

3. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Yes gonna get there early because I need to zero it and get a feel for the stock :)

Dave

4. gasman1

gasman1 New Member

here's hoping you dont get too good a feel of the stock tmoro mate. you're a good shot with that boinger of yours anyway.:)

5. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Naaa, new scope, new stock, don't expect too much from tomorrow except to learn summat, that's the plan anyway, that and just enjoy myself ;)

Dave

6. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    really good people:)