A little bit gutted

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Kingplinker, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

Hi all

I was just chatting with James ( stockmaker from SA ) when he says , god Dave you are very quiet about the stock I sent you mate to which I reply , ' What Stock ' ??? :eek::eek::eek:

At first glance it looks like its gone walkabout :mad: Gonna be on the blower first thing in the morning thats for sure !!!

atvb

Dave

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Bollox... i'm trying to find a way of getting something into SA, that's cheap and secure... but many companies just won't do it, or won't do it cheap... by the time you bang on VAT and import it really starts to become expensive!

3. Kingplinker

NOT SURE ABOUT SENDING TO SA but ....

The postage and import duty is very reasonable and my guess is that this is a parcel farce cock up over here so fingers crossed for a good outcome .

atvb

Dave

4. MojoCrow

MojoCrow New Member

I'm 100% convinced it'll be a Parcelfarce job of a stuff up. They are setting records with us at the moment at work.

AA S200- Saturday delivery attempted before we opened (I work in an airgun shop) by Parcelfarce employee I call 'Mongo' (he sounds exactly like Mongo from Blazing Saddles)

Prestige KUB-SB Thumbhole rifle arrived with a broken stock. Apart from wrong replacement stock being sent out by Prestige (I tried to find a way of pinning it on Parcelfarce), the correct replacement stock arrived with a damaged part of the fore end.

Just lately all parcels delivered by Parcelfarce have looked like they spilt 'enry Cooper's pint and he wasn't best pleased.;)

5. Kingplinker

BEN - I bet people blame parcel farce for failing marriages and all sorts mate . lol

Hooray great news !!!

Apparently the parcel is still in SA :eek: as it was an oversized package , the company said they had sent a note to James but I don't think they did :rolleyes: .... the tw@ts . lol

The good news is that he will be sending it again so the worst case scenario is that I will have to wait a couple more weeks .

Thank gawd for that :)

Dave

6. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

some good news mate :cool: