A big thanks

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by G-Force, Jul 20, 2009.

1. G-Force

G-Force New Member

A Big Thanks to sparky and to all the members of UKAHFT for making us from Buxted feel so welcome at the weekend, you will definately be seeing a team from Buxted next season. I think we need the rest of this season to practise to get anywhere near your standards, ( the shoot offs are mind blowing ) .
    The organisation and the atmosphere are second to none, a really big thanks to Steph for encouraging one of my sons, Scott in the pairs, once again a big thanks to everyone it was a great weekend.

Alan from Buxted:D

2. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Hi Alan

glad you and the lads/lasses enjoyed it and like i said on another thread, UKAHFT is not what some says it is.

Your lad just missed out by a point.

Looking forward to seeing you all again.

Cheers
    Pete

3. little steph

little steph Captain Pussycat

Club:
    Lains Shooting School
    No problem Alan glad you enjoyed it, the spirit of the ukahft shoots makes all the difference to me. I'm glad you got to see that side too.
    Good luck to Scott with his knee whenever that's being done.

Steph

4. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

It was good to see the Sussex lads on both shoots, could'nt see the bus but have you had the burger flavoured windows installed yet for Gary:p:p:p:D:D:D:D

5. Alegazmoz

Alegazmoz Member

Club:
    Buxted RPC
    Never mind the windows my friend .......... wanna watch that ass of yours don't get a few licks from a damp tea-towel next time you're not looking ..........

arf!
    :D