3ltr bottle valve help

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by JONHUTTY, Jan 3, 2019.

1. JONHUTTY

JONHUTTY 24HrAirgunner

Club:
    Hi guys help needed due to 3ltr bottle valve getting smashed over Christmas. So in need of a spare if anyone has one who has no use of the one you have. Could you please pm me. I'm in abit of a spot at present has I have no other way to fill my rifle so any help would be much appreciated here is a pic of the part I need I don't need the whip just the main part threaded into the bottle. Happy new year to you all.

Attached Files:

2. hmangphilly

hmangphilly Floppy Quick Phil

The pic of part you need is taken from the best fittings website .
    Best fittings supply that very part .
    Why not give them a call .

They are an excellent company to deal with .

Your local bottle test centre may also be able to supply a suitable part ( or fit the Best Fittings item )and re fill your bottle

Many of the components of the valve assy are available as spare nparts ( gauge , knobs etc )

talk to your test centre to see if yours is actually a lost cause

subaru swift and Bensile like this.
  3. JONHUTTY

JONHUTTY 24HrAirgunner

Club:
    Thankyou for the reply my friend I know about best fittings the problem is at present I don't have the funds to buy a brand new one. That is why I'm asking on site to see if someone has an old one or a spare which I could possibly get all the best happy new year.