2011 gp series

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by mikewills8904, Aug 24, 2011.

1. mikewills8904

mikewills8904 walthers last the course

Club:
    oaktree ftc and tondu ftc
    i thought i would put a litlle post up of my 2001 gp series
    this was the first time i have shot a full gp series and i must say i enjoyed it .apart from my standers this year .and to finish in the top 10 was great
    out of 450 shots fired i missed 57 of that 20 were standers (yes i know thats shocking )
    so 37 were of the bag
    so thats 20 missed standers and 2 kneelers
    gp1 and and 2 it was found later that i had a slight scope problem so a quick change for gp 3 saw things improve .apart from standers .
    of the all the gps shot my favorite course was redfearns .i think it is a fantastic place and the people up there are great .
    i must say a big thankyou to all the clubs that put up with me on the saturdays before the shoots and making me feel welcome ,especialy redfearns and springfield .top blokes (even holly )

big thanks to all who shot with me great fun was had with all ..apart from scott robinson :D:eek:
    made some new friends and saw some nice shoots in all parts of the counrty .
    big thanks to all who help and let me bend there ear ,
    thanks to my walther team mates who made it worth while (especialy big neil )
    thanks to shaun and berty and the rest of you for all the hard work within the bfta
    thanks to all the clubs for the courses and shoots
    thanks to will at woodfield gun care and my company for their sponsership
    special thanks to my mate pete dutton .**** i have bent his ear a lot ,
    thanks to my other half for letting me go and play every weekend
    and thanks to my travelling partner tosh .for keeping me company and letting me drive to all the shoots

so there were have it .3500 ish miles and 6 hotels ,a few quid spent (can possibly quote a value in case wifey sees it)
    was it worth it ,,,,, you bet you nuts it was roll on next year

thanks to all

mike

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
  2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Nice Mike :)

Can't add anything except to echo that, and to thank everyone for making H so welcome :)

3. TOOL

TOOL Independent FT Pumper

Humber Bridge , Barrow-on-Humber in Bomber County
    Club:
    EFTA England

Your a cruel man :)

4. mikewills8904

mikewills8904 walthers last the course

Club:
    oaktree ftc and tondu ftc
    i am only joking scott your ok in my book despite what others say about you :D:eek:

5. HotShot

HotShot Active Member

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    Excellent post Mike - it fills me with delight that there is someone out there that suffers with the standing position slightly more than me ;)