16J conversion kit for LG100

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by SDplinker, May 3, 2013.

1. SDplinker

SDplinker Pellet testing...yawn

Club:
    CASA - California Airgun Shooters Association
    I have a FAC Steyr that I am purchasing. I don't know for sure yet but I presume the regulator is north of 85 bar and the hammer spring and hammer are set for near 20 ft lb operation since the gun is set up for US field target.

From references to a 'kit' I found this online:

http://www.benke-sport.de/shop/arti...ule-Umr├╝stset.html?shop_param=cid=13&aid=404&

It says it's for the LG110 but does it fit the LG100 as well? The rifle is heavily modified and I believe already has an external power adjuster. If that's the case I may just need the 85 bar regulator. We'll see!

Thanks,
    Casey

Last edited: May 3, 2013
  2. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    If it's like the LG110 you only need the 85 Bar regulator and remove the ball bearing (128).

The 24J version also has the breech open to ease the load of a long pellet like the JSB Heavy, so avoid to point the barrel up with the port open or it may fall.

3. SDplinker

Club:
    Thanks Delphinus - it's a converted 10m LG100 so I'm not totally sure about the size of the breech. Once the rifle ships to me I plan to look over and measure everything.

4. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    My 24J came with a black breech and I use it for 12 Fpe, if it has the golden for 10mt probably you need to change something if it has the black or silver, the regulaor and removing the bearing will work.

5. craigtodd1968

craigtodd1968 Member

You may not need new reg . Get the reg tested to see what it is set up to.
    If it is not 85, you maybe able to get it adjusted . But you will have to remove the ball bearing.

6. SDplinker

Club:
    Ordered the 85bar reg

Ordered from Benke-Sport. Arrived in only 10 days via registered mail. Gun should arrive tomorrow. Can't wait to get it dialed in!

I had to order from Adam via email since his online form doesn't accommodate USA orders but it was easy, Paypal was nice and quick and shipping was quick. I think there is a reg tester in my future. :)