£600.00 free draw at MAd ON THE 6TH SEPT

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by popsheep, Aug 19, 2009.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Well done the AIRGUN CENTRE ,they are giving a £600.00 gift voucher to the winner of the free draw on the 6th September for the Chris Cundey Fund ,we here of the Credit Crunch but I think it is a great gesture that a company gives back sometyhing into the sport so

WELL DONE TO THE AIRGUN CENTRE WE THANK YOU ONE AND ALL

2. popsheep

THE CHRIS CUNDEY CHARITY SHOOT AT MAD 6th SEPT

SOME OF YOU MAY WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS THE CHRIS CUNDEY CHARITY SHOOT ?????????
    I;ll try and explain who and what this is all about .
    Chris Cundey is a top man in the sport and goes about his shooting life helping others especialy the youth of our sport .
    He gives gun set ups to beginners in our sport and helps all he can .
    We at Mad want to support him in his quest to help as many people as possible so please come and shoot at MAD on the 6th SEPTENBER as all monies from the entrance ,food profit ,side shoot etc etc etc etc will all go to the fund .
    AND dont forget you have a chance to win a £600.00 voucher donated by the AIRGUN CENTRE
    so come along and help your sport

3. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Ian...that's brilliant news mate. Do they have a banner or something that we can use as a backdrop to take some piccies. Terry Doe has asked me to write an article about the combo fund and i'd like to make the MAD shoot a central theme. It would nice to pass a little good publicity back to the Airguncentre and any others that have helped.We'll have a chat about it over a brew at

Is the address London road, Rayleigh?..if i can make it down early enough on the sat before the shoot i'll pop in and says thanks.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2009
  4. popsheep

Great Chris

see you at Anston and disscuss,emailed him today THE AIR GUN CENTRE for banners ETC ETC ETC
    cheers Ian