£12.99 for a tin of .177 AA pellets.....

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by sakerman, Mar 18, 2011.

1. sakerman

sakerman Member

Club:
    MAD
    Talk about a rip off........I'm looking around for some JSB's and on one site I 've found .177 AA 4.52 £12.99 plus delivery........:eek:

2. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Try Intershoot mate, was always going to happen when they put Paul (AirAmmo), out of business:mad::mad:

3. raygun

raygun Non member

Now Air Arms have a sole importer agreement with JSB that price could end up being quite reasonable :mad:

When Daystate tried to do similar a couple of years ago there was a protest from airgunners. Daystate listened and backed down. There doesn't seem to have been the same objections to Air Arms doing the same thing.

Buy from elsewhere and let AA stew.

ATB
    Ray.

4. MickWin

MickWin New Member

Club:
    Southampton Buccaneers FTC
    Try Ryan at intershoot, if you can get a few mates to put a order together, he will give you a great deal with FREE postage.

5. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    I thought Rotherys had the sole distribution here.

I dunno, BAR (airgunbuyer.com) are doing them for £7.80 a tin, or £69.50 inc free next day for 10 tins... that aint bad.

There have always been rip off merchants... :rolleyes:

6. JEV

JEV Member

Club:
    Purley Chase FTC
    It seems the deal is split between Rotherys and Air Arms, cutting off all JSB branded pellets in the UK. Possibly the branding and import will be down to AA, with Rotherys handling distribution to retailers. Won t be good for pricing as they will both want a cut. It will be interesting to see how Exact Express (Mosquito) and Exact Heavies end up being re branded.
    According to NSRA retail people all supplies of JSB branded pellets to them have been stopped. It will be interesting to see who wholesales the match wad cutters in the UK.

There are rumours that Air Arms are about to take over the whole JSB operation but not sure how true this is.